The TR800 is our most popular hard-wired gps tracker with location accuracy to under five meters and having features such as remote engine cut, signal jammer detection and device tampering detection. The main benefit of hard-wired GPS trackers are that installation can be more discreet than the Plug & Play types, however professional installation is needed and removal of dashboard panels is necessary.
This device also has an in-built battery that can last for 8 hours after the vehicle’s battery has been cut or removed, meaning you can still track it long after thieves think you cannot.
Remotely disable the ignition in the vehicle with a simple click of a button through our web portal, useful for rental car companies that would like the ability to disable the use of the vehicle when accounts have not been paid or vehicle restrictions have been met such as excessive speeding, reckless driving, etc.
The TR800 has a dual tracking mode which helps you track by GSM station in case of GPS Tracking signal loss.
In the event that the vehicle is being driven in an area with no GSM signal, the TR800 will store all the location data on the inbuilt memory card an then upload them to the service once signal has been achieved.
Monitor and manage the vehicle by historical report. It can record the data for 3 months
- Backup battery
- SOS button
- Speed Sensor
- Remote engine control
- 1 or 2 way voice communication
- Many of today’s cars have high tech alarm systems and engine immobilisers which make it difficult for thieves to steal a car, so they are resorting to actually towing the car away to a location where they will have time to dismantle the car or bypass the alarm system.The Ready Track VX60 GPS Tracker has an ingenious feature called the “Tow Alarm” which alerts you by SMS when you car is being towed away. Giving you the opportunity to notify the police and track its location.
- The Geo-Fencing features allows you to draw an area on the map that you would like the vehicle to stay in, if the vehicle drives inside or outside of this fence the device will send you an SMS advising you of the situation.
- In the event that the vehicle user may try to tamper or remove the device, you will receive an SMS to notify you of the situation.
SOS Emergency Button
- The Ready Track VX60 GPS Tracker comes with a conveniently placed SOS button, if the user is in any kind of distress they can press and hold the SOS button for 2 seconds which will then attempt to call up to three registered phone numbers allowing them to listen in and receive a real time GPS location by SMS
- Be alerted of certain conditions when using the fuel or temperature sensors, for instance when the temperature of the cabin is too hot/cold, you will be notified by email and/or SMS
The TR800 is is an affordable tracking device for any company, with payment plans and other flexible payment options you can keep a consistent cash-flow in your company while implementing s full featured GPS tracking system.
To get a detailed quote on your exact requirements, use the pricing tool by clicking on the “Pricing” link in the top menu
DID YOU KNOW? – Businesses with 10+ vehicles in their fleet can receive discounts of up to 50% so give us a call today or use the chat feature at the bottom right hand side of your screen to get a quote based on your specific requirements
- Wide operating voltage range 8V to 32V DC
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dual Band HSPA (3G) frequencies 850/2100 MHz
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and control
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer
- Internal GSM antenna with Internal or external GNSS antenna